This Page

has been moved to new address

would you like some recipes from our book?

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
/* Primary layout */ body { margin: 0; padding: 0; border: 0; text-align: left; color: #554; background: #692 url(http://www.blogblog.com/moto_son/outerwrap.gif) top center repeat-y; font: Trebuchet;serif } img { border: 0; display: block; } /* Wrapper */ #wrapper { margin: 0 auto; padding: 0; border: 0; width: 692px; text-align: seft; background: #fff url(http://www.blogblog.com/moto_son/innerwrap.gif) top right repeat-y; font-size:80%; } /* Header */ #blog-header { color: #ffe; background: #8b2 url(http://www.blogblog.com/moto_son/headbotborder.gif) bottom left repeat-x; margin: 0 auto; padding: 0 0 15px 0; border: 0; } #blog-header h1 { font-size: 24px; text-align: left; padding: 15px 20px 0 20px; margin: 0; background-image: url(http://www.blogblog.com/moto_son/topper.gif); background-repeat: repeat-x; background-position: top left; } #blog-header p { font-size: 110%; text-align: left; padding: 3px 20px 10px 20px; margin: 0; line-height:140%; } /* Inner layout */ #content { padding: 0 20px; } #main { width: 400px; float: left; } #sidebar { width: 226px; float: right; } /* Bottom layout */ Blogroll Me! #footer { clear: left; margin: 0; padding: 0 20px; border: 0; text-align: left; border-top: 1px solid #f9f9f9; background-color: #fdfdfd; } #footer p { text-align: left; margin: 0; padding: 10px 0; font-size: x-small; background-color: transparent; color: #999; } /* Default links */ a:link, a:visited { font-weight : bold; text-decoration : none; color: #692; background: transparent; } a:hover { font-weight : bold; text-decoration : underline; color: #8b2; background: transparent; } a:active { font-weight : bold; text-decoration : none; color: #692; background: transparent; } /* Typography */ #main p, #sidebar p { line-height: 140%; margin-top: 5px; margin-bottom: 1em; } .post-body { line-height: 140%; } h2, h3, h4, h5 { margin: 25px 0 0 0; padding: 0; } h2 { font-size: large; } h3.post-title { margin-top: 5px; font-size: medium; } ul { margin: 0 0 25px 0; } li { line-height: 160%; } #sidebar ul { padding-left: 10px; padding-top: 3px; } #sidebar ul li { list-style: disc url(http://www.blogblog.com/moto_son/diamond.gif) inside; vertical-align: top; padding: 0; margin: 0; } dl.profile-datablock { margin: 3px 0 5px 0; } dl.profile-datablock dd { line-height: 140%; } .profile-img {display:inline;} .profile-img img { float:left; margin:0 10px 5px 0; border:4px solid #8b2; } #comments { border: 0; border-top: 1px dashed #eed; margin: 10px 0 0 0; padding: 0; } #comments h3 { margin-top: 10px; margin-bottom: -10px; font-weight: normal; font-style: italic; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px; } #comments dl dt { font-weight: bold; font-style: italic; margin-top: 35px; padding: 1px 0 0 18px; background: transparent url(http://www.blogblog.com/moto_son/commentbug.gif) top left no-repeat; color: #998; } #comments dl dd { padding: 0; margin: 0; } .deleted-comment { font-style:italic; color:gray; } .comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

greenbanner

30 August 2010

would you like some recipes from our book?

seared shrimp with garlic-almond sauce

Would you like some of this? It's seared shrimp with garlic almond sauce.

(It's especially good if you have Marcona almonds in the house.)

gluten-free-pasta

How about this? It's gluten-free pasta with lemons, anchovies, pine nuts, and olives.

(This particular shot, taken by the incredible Jen Yu, uses store-bought gluten-free spaghetti. However, we'll send you the recipe for the fresh pasta too, if you want it.)

The sockeye salmon wrapped in prosciutto is optional.


chocolate peanut butter brownies

And these? These are peanut butter brownies, gluten-free.

(If you want a decadent and comforting treat, cut one of these brownies in half, spread on some great jam, and put them back together again. Peanut butter and jelly brownies.)

You could be making all of these tomorrow.

Want to know how?



All you have to do is make the food, take photographs, and tell people how much you liked them. 



Want to know more?

Send an email to glutenfreegirl2010@gmail.com. All will be revealed, shortly.

Addendum: Thank you to those of you who have written. So many! We're thrilled to think you'll be cooking from these recipes soon. A lovely young woman at our publishers is responsible for sending out the recipes from that email address. This morning she informed me that Gmail sent her a notice that she had sent so many emails they shut the account down, worried it was spam! It should be up again tomorrow. You'll all get your recipes within the week. Thank you for your patience!

36 Comments:

At 5:23 AM, Anonymous abbie said...

oh goodness yes! These look scrumptious! I am counting the days until your book is released...what is the day again in September? :)

 
At 6:27 AM, Blogger Jenn Sutherland said...

I'm in. Sign me up! Just sent an email to you. Thanks for the opportunity!

 
At 6:47 AM, Blogger Cindy said...

Does this mean your book will be out soon? I can't wait to see it!

 
At 7:56 AM, Blogger jarien said...

Excellent. The more recipes the better, for someone just starting a new gluten-free life!

 
At 8:32 AM, Blogger margie said...

I'm sold on the shrimp alone. They look delicious!

 
At 8:36 AM, Blogger equisetaceae said...

peanut butter brownies!! gah!

 
At 8:38 AM, Anonymous Alison said...

These look great! Can't wait! You are lucky. My publisher won't let me post anything now.

 
At 8:46 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

My book is on pre-order but would love that sneak peek. :) They look very yummy.

 
At 9:44 AM, Anonymous Neva Hanson said...

Tempting pictures you have posted, can't wait to see your book, Have sent you an email.....

 
At 9:48 AM, Blogger Melissa said...

I ALWAYS have Marcona almonds in the house...sending you an e-mail today!

 
At 11:01 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your website has been amazing for me!!! My young daughter is gluten-free. Nothing harder then telling a 5 year old she can't have a cookie! Now we have TONS of options. Thank you, thank you!!!!!

 
At 11:59 AM, Blogger Lisa said...

As long as it's a vegetarian recipe (lacto-ovo, that is), I'm in too! Just sent you an e-mail.

 
At 12:30 PM, Anonymous glutenfreeforgood said...

That salmon dish was amazing (as was the salad and dessert that went with it). Thank you! Jen's photo is gorgeous, much (MUCH) better than mine. =) You all did a wonderful job.
Peace, love and red cowboy boots!
Melissa

 
At 12:53 PM, Blogger Crystal said...

Sign me up!! I can't WAIT for your beautiful book and the scrumptious recipes! I can just imagine the yummy smells in my kitchen. :)

 
At 1:47 PM, Anonymous La NiƱa said...

My stomach is growling.

 
At 2:34 PM, Blogger Rella said...

This sound like a great plan and would love to hear more. I sent an e-mail.

xox Rella

 
At 6:15 PM, Anonymous Erin M said...

Ohhh my Yumm :) I love this site and can't wait for your cookbook :)

 
At 6:49 AM, Blogger Tassiegal said...

sent you an email! After road testing I want in on the next bit!

 
At 7:30 AM, Blogger Justin said...

i definitely want to try my hand at gluten-free baking because those brownies look so good

 
At 9:07 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Wow, Everything looks SO Delicious!

 
At 9:41 AM, Blogger Sprinkles of Parsley said...

Your dishes look amazing!

 
At 11:09 AM, Blogger Karen said...

Lovely--it would be fun to indulge in those recipes --my two big boys would love to taste test.

 
At 11:46 AM, Blogger Carrie said...

I am SO in my dear!! Just emailed you! The foods you & Danny made at IFBC were absolutely amazing! I can't wait to try them in my own kitchen!

 
At 12:41 PM, Blogger marichucky said...

Can't wait to get your book!!!
Fook looks great in these amazing photos.

 
At 1:11 PM, Anonymous Lehua said...

I have a couple of gluten free people at work, and would love to try out those brownies. Emailed you!

 
At 8:47 PM, Blogger *Diana* said...

Today was my first day gluten-free. I just looked at the photos on your first post and began to cry. I can't wait to read your blog and I'm eager to read your books, as well! Thank you!!

 
At 4:23 AM, Anonymous baby cribs said...

All the foods that you post are so good. Every dish has very different tastes. But what I love the most is the shrimps. I really love sea foods.

 
At 12:11 PM, Anonymous chef sheree said...

My daughter eats gluten free, she'd love your book. I'd make those brownies now if I could.

 
At 2:41 AM, Anonymous Katie said...

Yummy! Longing to make GF pasta, cant wait for the book. Thanks

 
At 4:14 PM, Blogger camatcam said...

I've just sent my email away, as I'm in New Zealand I'm hoping I can offer something 'out of season' to the mix, thanks Shauna

 
At 7:25 PM, Blogger Yue Jiang said...

this gluten free pasta looks really good!! gotta try it sometime!

 
At 6:48 AM, Blogger Julia said...

Are you still sending the recipes? I'd love to try them!

 
At 10:08 AM, Blogger MG said...

I cannot WAIT for the book!!! I'm dying to see the pizza crust recipe. What's the date again??? :D

 
At 5:01 PM, Anonymous planitgreenprinting said...

Yup, I'm all about that peanut butter brownie and the pizza crust - get the book out!!!

 
At 4:22 PM, Blogger Ruth Casey said...

Shauna,

The GF pasta rocks. What a delight to be using my pasta machine again. Bless you and the Chef.

 
At 8:42 PM, Anonymous Jane Haeffele said...

Made your Carrot cake wihginger frosting. There was no way I could get the cake out of the pan doing exactly as the recipie stated. I just put frosting on the two layers and had two cakes instead of a layer cake. Cake was very good, good texture. Help with getting it out of the pans. Love your book.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home